I am a naturist

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

I am a naturist

Postby goodneighbor1 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:37 pm

I was first introduced to naturism by my aunt, who was introduced to naturism while in the Austin, Texas area; and I went to my first naturist Beach, which was on the Isle of Sylt in Germany, last August.

Since then, I have visit the clothing optional beach in Bal Harbor, Florida, Haulover Beach. I visited Haulover this past spring break, on March 7 this year.

Though I mainly practice naturism at home, I try to get out of the house and drive to the nearest naturist park whenever I can, which isn't often, since the nearest park is four hours away.

Though no one in my family is a naturist, my father sometimes walks to his closet from bedroom naked and sleeps naked.
goodneighbor1
New Comer

Re: I am a naturist

Postby Petros » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Alas - IF naturism existed in Austin when I was there in 1958, it was a very well kept secret. And I have long had positive feelings about Sylt and Sölring, but never made it theree and now it is MOST unlikely.

Anyway, greets from a closeted philologer.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby goodneighbor1 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:08 pm

They have Hippie Hollow, and that's clothing optional, and that's got to attract some naturists, right?
goodneighbor1
New Comer

Postby Petros » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:32 am

Yah, vell, in 1958 if it was there it was not yet HIPPIE hollow.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:47 am

Hippie Hollow is well known in the naturist/nudist community but, as said by Petros, probably wasn't a recognized naturist site in 1958, though it had another name, I'm sure, not associated with naturism then. After all, it's a geographic location on Lake Travis.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 pm

I think Hippy Hollow's history as a nudist location, (not a community) going back at least as far back as 1958, when it was known as Mac Gregor Park.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:56 pm

By no means impossible - as a HS junior newly in from CT i would not have had it on my radar.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby natfree » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:41 pm

i discovered the naturism way of live as i was 13 years old at a kids summer camp. This was a great experience and i m naturist since this moment. I've never spent a holiday clothed since this time.

wishes
natfree
Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:44 am

As of September, this https://friendsofmazobeach.wordpress.com was being updated. From time to time they have been challenged and regulated, but seem still to be going.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?