Today I took a bath nude

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Today I took a bath nude

Postby Petros » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 am

Very interesting. I and most of the people on my close list have various sensory issues that off the rack people apparently do not share. The precise details vary - which fabrics, textures, sounds etc, and how intense - Herself's list is different from mine, but we have them and her brothers and mine do not.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:24 am

Petros wrote:Very interesting. I and most of the people on my close list have various sensory issues that off the rack people apparently do not share. The precise details vary - which fabrics, textures, sounds etc, and how intense - Herself's list is different from mine, but we have them and her brothers and mine do not.

Dad didn't like to wear clothes either, but when he did, he liked them tight.

By contrast, tight clothes drive me up the wall. I am worse than most cats with tight tee shirts, particularly the ones that close in on my neck.

But the motivation is also on the positive side for me.
I thrive in full contact with sun, breeze, summer rain, brushing against soft foliage as I walk my garden rows or deep in the woods.
I need and enjoy the input from nature and get perturbed when that tactile information is denied to me.
My body hair is quite thick, but unlike clothes, each hair is tied to a nerve ending, so it doesn't interfere.
I see some phenotype evidence that the Neanderthal bloodline is strong in me, but that's for another topic.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:01 am

So it is - I will need to ponder THAT one.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports