Truly moving

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Truly moving

Postby Petros » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 pm

We are all but done with the preparations - the house listing is launchung in the next few days, which is great. Dayenu.

But I have more.

Yesterday - our niece Annie is over helping clean the cleared out Annex basement. She offers to vome once a week to clean the house, to keep it nice for prospective buyers. Herself - who has been exploring housekeeping agencies - was overjoyed and touched.

Dayenu again - but wait.

This morning I am getrting tweaked at t he chiropractors. I mention my plan to rent a leaf blower to clean up the cleared out 50'x100 shed. He volunteers to come around with his leafblower to spare the budget and my back.

Dayenu - what next, I wonder?
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Truly moving

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:47 am

The news is great Petros. You and Herself are certainly blessed. May it all be settled quickly as you settle into your new home.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:49 am

Translation from the Petrosian dialect to standard English: "Dayenu" means approximately "it would have been enough for us"

Is God using circumstance to show his ongoing love and concern for Brother Petros and the good lady of the house?
You decide!

My reaction: :bow:
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:51 am

I do appreciate. One of the things I do, halfway between running a fish symbol up the flagpole to see who salutes and structuring the intermediate course, is throw out a shibboleth like dayenu in hopes first of identifying the in the knows and second of spurring on a few to check it out.

The dayenu song http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/255530/jewish/Dayenu.htm is very much how I am feeling about much of what has been going on.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Ilu hotzianu miMitzraim, Dayenu. :D
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby nudie66 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Wonderful news, Petros. May His blessings continue to abound daily!

:like:

Warren
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:50 am

I wish I had before and after shots of that pole barn. He just zipped through it - says he will come another day and clean out our gutters.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise