Blessed !

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Blessed !

Postby twobelievers » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:13 am

The wife and I had a great nude day on the river last week, was going again today but weather hindered us.
We did a little nude fishing then went skinny dip`n for an hr or so, had the river to ourselves , water temp was a cool 82 , air temp hi 90`s , with triple digit heat index !
Spent some nude time in the backyard yesterday , washed the boat and the pickup.
Blessed in that we can still enjoy our nude time together and are still somewhat in good health !
pat & elaine
twobelievers
Native Resident

Re: Blessed !

Postby nudie66 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Sounds like it was a wonderful day!

The wife & I are near the Atlantic Ocean, where a water temp of 82 would bring in dangerous stinging jellyfish. Maybe I should install my own lake in the backyard...
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:16 pm

Pat,

Would you mind entering your approximate location in your profile so that we can have an idea of what region you are from?

Thanks
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby twobelievers » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:22 am

natman wrote:Pat,

Would you mind entering your approximate location in your profile so that we can have an idea of what region you are from?

Thanks

Done, :like:
Pat
twobelievers
Native Resident

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports