Yes indeed.

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Yes indeed.

Postby toramei » Mon May 30, 2016 5:06 pm

You sleep naked do the dishes and vacuuming,You need to retrieve the mail you step outside and the breeze hits your body and reality hits.You are outside and you can be seen from the street and you realize you are in the city and not living out in the country.Oh darn city wants me to have something covering my genitals.Oh I will just put my hand down there no problem right. I have a lot of mail and a box oh darn I have to get my shorts on.Darn city laws.
You live in the city and one must obey the laws.

Rich
" Who told you that you were naked ? " Do not suffocate your skin let it breathe.
toramei
Resident

Re: Yes indeed.

Postby Petros » Tue May 31, 2016 7:01 am

Or, you walk a tightrope across Niagara, balancing keeping Herself from being confronted with that which would perturb her against slowly working her toward some kind of acceptance.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby DaveT » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:40 pm

And this mental fear of being seen naked by someone who'd think it's wrong that nags at the mind, versus the desire to just forget it and live naked all the time. At least I am out in the country where once I leave the immediate property headquarters i can feel free to drop the little fabric that I do wear and work gardens and woods without hindrance.
DaveT
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:57 pm

And in the city, we may well ask, Who is my neighbor? Will they report me to the police? Will the police themselves arrest me without a report or any disturbance? :shock:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby anramasu58 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Unfortunately my better half loves where we live and I want to be where the breeze can wisk away my stress after a day of unfettered work. :lol:
anramasu58
New Comer

Return to Are you a naturist?