World's first naked rooftop bar opens in London

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Postby natman » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:50 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2016/08/1 ... ondon.html

Enjoy sweeping views of London's premier monuments-- in the buff. (Courtesy NOW TV)

Forget the naked restaurant. Now people in the U.K. can really let loose-- out in the open air.

London’s first nudist roof terrace, sponsored by online steaming service Now TV, opens this week. Patrons are encouraged to bare all as they take in sights such as Big Ben while in the buff.

Erected in Parliament Square, the new pop up features an open-air bar and sun-bathing space as well as the chance to bounce around on a trampoline or try your hand at swing-ball.

The bar also offers a full beverage menu with siganture cocktails.

The 60 foot high rooftop terrace, with spectacular views of landmarks like Westminster Abbey, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye, was set-up by Now TV to promote the launch its new service.

According to an event press release, the idea to open a nudist rooftop bar was right on trend with the lowered inhibitions of modern Brits.

"The nudist terrace was opened following new research from NowTV which revealed that young Brits today are truly the ‘No Strings’ generation, as they avoid being ‘tied down’ in life compared to their parents," said Now TV's Gidon Katz.

"On average, today’s under 30s are revealed to have had 38 percent fewer serious relationships, lived in 28 percent more countries and worked for 15 percent more organisations than those 30 years ago."

Looking to get in on the freeballing fun? People can now pre-register to enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience at http://www.nowtv.uk/comboterrace. You must be 18 or over to attend.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Re: World's first naked rooftop bar opens in London

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Looks very inviting, though I'm sure I'll never visit there.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby c.o. » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Maybe our winged naturist friend in Kent can give us a review :-).
Life will leave me with what i deserve.
Grace never will.
c.o.
Native Resident

Postby jasenj1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 pm

I find it interesting that these novel nudity venues are not coming from traditional naturist groups. Maybe if it were a naturist group doing it the press would ignore it because "it's naturists doing some naturist thing, whatever". Or maybe they are being done by groups who have a better knowledge of publicity and marketing - this one is being done by a TV channel.
jasenj1
Native Resident

Return to Nude News