Not Chopped Liver

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Not Chopped Liver

Postby Petros » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:40 am

I do not care for liver - any kind.

So here we are sitting in a house that is going nowhere and I would just love to put up a praise for that wotkng out. But this one is not bad,

I needed a device. In the tw=own to the west, there are two places that ought to have it for about $25. Yesterday I set out - some errands in the town to the east. When finished - I ask myself, run to the other plave [passing home base] to get the thing? But hot, humid, I'm tired. On an impulse, I go to a hole in the corner shop in THAT town that I have never entered.

Do you sell this? Well, no, very little demand. But wait. He goes to the back room, comes back with a slightly used item, hands it to me - free!

And that is a nice reminder we are being watched over and it is all in hand.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Not Chopped Liver

Postby jochanaan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Often we need those little reminders. 8)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Re: Not Chopped Liver

Postby Maverick » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:40 am

Petros wrote:And that is a nice reminder we are being watched over and it is all in hand.

Amen. :cross:
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise