Yes...I'm a nudist.

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Yes...I'm a nudist.

Postby Mark14:51 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:29 pm

I've always enjoyed being nude at home...always when alone or at times with my spouse. Recently, on long drives, I strip in the passenger seat (while she drives), and cover up with a towel when we pass a tall vehicle (truck) slowly. Lately...we have visited 2 nudist resorts near home, and I'm spending more time naked at home, even when she's around. I often do home chores inside and in the (private) backyard also nude. Enjoying the freedom.
Mark14:51
New Comer

Re: Yes...I'm a nudist.

Postby webmeister » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:33 pm

That is really great Mark14:51 that she is not weirded out about you getting nude....and even while driving LOL.Sounds like she enjoys the nude time with you which is even better! :D
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:52 am

I agree Mark. It seems like your wife accepts your nudity and it's she visits the resorts with you as well. Hopefully she'll become even more inclined to join you nude at home as well.

I love to drive nude but, unfortunately, my wife would freak out if she knew I've done so and consequently I've only done so alone.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:05 am

Yes, you are very blessed that your lady accepts this. And we'd love to hear from her too, if she's interested. We need more ladies' voices on these forums. :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:08 pm

I definitely second jochanaan's suggestion about more female "voices" being needed here.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby christianhopeful » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:36 pm

Hello MARK 14:51! Greville here!! It is refreshing to see you have a spouse who let's you be yourself and joins you occasionally in your nudist ventures!! We need not only more females posting on this site, but more married couples as well who can attest to how much joy and togetherness nudity has brought into their lives since they practice it together!!
christianhopeful
Permanent Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?