My story and a question

Are you Christian? Any other faith? No faith? Tell us just a bit about the role "faith" plays in your life. Don't seek to evangelize here. This is a "story-telling" forum. All submissions are equally valued if given in a positive spirit. New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: My story and a question

Postby Frankenbeans » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Well I did it. After a week in Branson with the fam my wife told me to go blow off some steam so I ran up to Oaklake trails for a few hours. It was a nice place, great weather. I could tell it would be a different better experience if she had gone. People seem reluctant to engage with a single guy there.
Frankenbeans
New Comer

Re: My story and a question

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Frankenbeans wrote:Well I did it. After a week in Branson with the fam my wife told me to go blow off some steam so I ran up to Oaklake trails for a few hours. It was a nice place, great weather. I could tell it would be a different better experience if she had gone. People seem reluctant to engage with a single guy there.

Well, give it time. As you return, you won't be "Frank, the solitary guy we've never seen before", but "our old friend who is still in the process of winning over the rest of his family".
Each time I went, it got easier for me.
And when the time comes to bring Mrs. Beans, your confidence will inspire confidence in her as well.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Tell us about your Faith Journey