how nudism helps one's Christian faith

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

how nudism helps one's Christian faith

Postby christianhopeful » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Before I continue with my story about how I realized that I can serve God and be naked, I want to show from my personal experience and scriptural reference how nudism can does support the Christian walk. When I finally began to practice nudity full time back in 2004, I discovered that one can serve Christ and be naked. But, I also discovered the spiritual and emotional benefits based well. For one spiritually, when you are praying naked before God's throne you are revealing your WHOLE self to him. Not just your inside of your being, but your OUTSIDE ad well. You are not being impressive or anything, you are just being YOU.This confirms what JESUS said in MATTHEW 22:37,"Thou shalt LOVE THE LORD THY GOD with ALL that HEART, SOUL,& MIND". Also as God commanded in DEUT. 6:5. ALL here means EVERYTHING including our physical bodies. Also when you are in God's presence totally naked, you experience a calmness and a PEACE which makes it EXTREMELY INTIMATE with GOD. As PAUL the APOSTLE says in PHILLIPIANS 4:5,6,&7. Also the CLOSENESS that ADAM & EVE had with God before the fall( the same closeness that mainstream Christianity insists is lost forever, so nudity before God is not needed today) is quite very much restored. I experience this every time I pray to God nude, study the Bible nude, and work around the house in the nude. It is an intimacy that is very hard to explain. And the beauty if it all is that it does not have to be about SEX! Since I got married 2 years ago, my SEX life continues to improve (some minor ED problems, but Praise God for my patient and loving wife),she is not a nudist (as yet according to God himself), but she let's me see her naked beautiful body, & I get quite a RELEASE emotionally and spiritually, because I am honoring GOD by loving and honoring her. So in many ways, being NAKED in GOD is a wonderfully intimate way of life and in no way promotes lust and lewdness ad it promotes healthy faith, love, appreciation of others for who they are and a deeper closeness with GOD himself. I will discuss more of thus soon!! Will continue with my personal story when I next return here!! GOD BLESS all of you & TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!
christianhopeful
Permanent Resident

Re: how nudism helps one's Christian faith

Postby naturaldon » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:16 am

Great testimony, Christianhopeful.

Also when you are in God's presence totally naked, you experience a calmness and a PEACE which makes it EXTREMELY INTIMATE with GOD.

This is how I feel, too, and for me the spiritual experience is very therapeutic. Or maybe better said, the therapeutic experience is very spiritual!
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Re: how nudism helps one's Christian faith

Postby christianhopeful » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:11 am

Yes don't!! It can be therapeutic! Whatever emotional weakness you have as a believer in Christ as a nudist is dealt with in that I you now have to deal with the REAL you& not the person who has to wear some sort of clothing just to say you are being modest. Dealing with the REAL you makes you realise that this body is NOT yours/ours to do as we please, but HIS to please and honor him. So thus any form of behavior that took place or taking place is brought under self control by submitting our Naked bodies to him. Not everyone may agree with what I just said, but it seems to me this is what is happening presently with me.
christianhopeful
Permanent Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?