Nudity Tears Down A Wall In Communist Vietnam

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Nudity Tears Down A Wall In Communist Vietnam

Postby Maverick » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:56 pm

This blog post was written nearly 2 years ago and the story is older than that, but I just saw it yesterday. I don't know if it qualifies as news but I think news is as good a category as any. Check it out: https://thenudewriter.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/nudity-tears-down-a-wall-in-communist-vietnam/
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Re: Nudity Tears Down A Wall In Communist Vietnam

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:18 am

A great story, for sure. As stated, Vietnamese women, as a whole, are very reluctant to expose their skin to the sun, preferring to remain untanned, unfortunately since I think a glowing tan is much more beautiful than pale skin. I recall while stationed at Ton San Nhut Air Base, Nov, 1970 - Jun,1972, there was one guy in our Security Police Group (3rd SPG) who'd lay behind the barracks each morning in the sun with his underwear pushed down around his thighs. I didn't understand at the time he was probably a nudist and the benefits he was enjoying but happily recall it after all these years.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to Nude News