A Naturist

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

A Naturist

Postby Charley » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:54 am

I was always quite self conscious of my body growing up and not very comfortable in my own skin. At the same time I had this unexplainable desire to be unclothed out in nature, though I never had the nerve or much opportunity to do this. I went skinny dipping a couple of times in my teens. Years later, when in graduate school in the Midwest I was becoming much more comfortable in my skin. I learned of Naturist resorts not from the school I was in and worked up the nerve to visit a couple of times. I was hooked! After graduate school I moved to Europe for a time and found I enjoyed he freedom of visiting beaches unincumbered by clothing :-) which I continued after returning to the US and moving to the Bay Area in California. I also discovered that inquite enjoy free hiking when given the opportunity. This is when I feel the most alive, hiking and feeling the breeze and sunshine on my entire body the way God intended!
Charley
Resident

Re: A Naturist

Postby jochanaan » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:37 pm

You'd think God made us naked on purpose. :D :mrgreen:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby New_Adventurer » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Do you do your naked hiking at the Sequoians in Castro Valley?
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Charley wrote:I was always quite self conscious of my body growing up and not very comfortable in my own skin. At the same time I had this unexplainable desire to be unclothed out in nature, though I never had the nerve or much opportunity to do this. I went skinny dipping a couple of times in my teens. Years later, when in graduate school in the Midwest I was becoming much more comfortable in my skin. I learned of Naturist resorts not from the school I was in and worked up the nerve to visit a couple of times. I was hooked! After graduate school I moved to Europe for a time and found I enjoyed he freedom of visiting beaches unincumbered by clothing :-) which I continued after returning to the US and moving to the Bay Area in California. I also discovered that inquite enjoy free hiking when given the opportunity. This is when I feel the most alive, hiking and feeling the breeze and sunshine on my entire body the way God intended!

I think we sound like kindred spirits Charley. I second all you say :D
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby Charley » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Hello Webmeister,

I've not been to the Sequoians in Castro Valley. Thus far my favorite places for nude hiking are on the trails of Point Reyes National Seashore.
Charley
Resident

Postby Charley » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Oops! I addressed my reply to the wrong person! New-Adventurer is the one who asked the question about hiking! Sorry about that!
Charley
Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?