Naturism and Scripture

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Naturism and Scripture

Postby jochanaan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Petros wrote:...It is vital that "conservatives" and "reactionaries" choose well what stage in "progress" to retain or return to.
Indeed. One might say that we are "reactionary" in wanting to return to a more natural, innocent mindset... :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby nusixty » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:33 am

Interesting posts to read. Many opinions being voiced appears that I have some reading to do to come to my own conclusions on this topic. I am currently reading the Bible in a year with the You Version bible app. I have not read anything that forbids our physical nudity. Sin resides in our heart so nudity only comes into the picture when we use nudity to commit acts of the sinful nature. Remember God created us in his image very difficult to believe that looking at his physical image is sinful.
nusixty
Resident

Postby natman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 pm

nusixty wrote:Sin resides in our heart so nudity only comes into the picture when we use nudity to commit acts of the sinful nature.

And the truth of the matter is that we often commit even more grievous sins fully clothed. :(
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby New_Adventurer » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:15 am

This discussion reminds me of the photo of a nice looking young woman walking toward the camera wearing a simple knee to chin dress. The caption says, "Modesty is not about what you hide, it is about what you reveal."
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby natman » Mon May 01, 2017 12:10 pm

New_Adventurer wrote:This discussion reminds me of the photo of a nice looking young woman walking toward the camera wearing a simple knee to chin dress. The caption says, "Modesty is not about what you hide, it is about what you reveal."

'Found this photo...

'Not sure about the message.

Of course I believe that a person apparel has NOTHING to do with their "dignity". A person can be covered from head to toe and have ZERO dignity. Alternately, a person could be completely nude and have more dignity than the Pope.

dignity:
[dig-ni-tee]
1. bearing, conduct, or speech indicative of self-respect or appreciation of the formality or gravity of an occasion or situation.
2. nobility or elevation of character; worthiness: dignity of sentiments.
3. elevated rank, office, station, etc.
4. relative standing; rank.
5. a sign or token of respect: an impertinent question unworthy of the dignity of an answer.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Previous

Return to Are you a naturist?