We are back

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

We are back

Postby Petros » Tue May 02, 2017 6:00 pm

I am tired, physically and mentally beat, every joint aching.

So are we all. Three-four days of intense effort, tense deadline running, plans changing without notice every couple hours. In a car with an uncertain prognosis.

But we are home and safe, deadlines met. And Number 1 Son has the house he wanted in the place he - and his mother - wanted to settle [bought from a guy I believe jochanaan would enjoy talking to as much as we did - I believe he was very glad N1S was the buyer. And he has a deal which will give him the precise truck he was wanting to get to faciliate the new life arrangements.

And we are very grateful.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: We are back

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Petros, I'm glad all went well. Any idea yet when you and herself will relocate?

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Re: We are back

Postby Petros » Wed May 03, 2017 7:00 am

We have an offer on the place, contingent on trhe sale of theirs, which by where it is and the market should not be too big a deal - if it flies the sale is end of June, but we will be moving into his place - he has two apartments, one will be studio eventually - before that to be poised for the perfect place.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise