Yes... Yes I am.

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Yes... Yes I am.

Postby nakedpreacher » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:33 pm

I became a Naturist about four years ago. When I first learned about Christian Naturism I thought that it was just crazy. How could Christian people be naked around other people of both sexes and not lust, and lust is a sin, therefore Christians could not live that lifestyle, could they? As I read more I became less and less certain of that. I began doing my morning devotions nude since I was up an hour before every one else. I found that it was easier to focus upon the Word and prayer when I was nude. I then began remaining nude until I was ready to walk out the door every morning, still by my self. I finally decided it was time to talk to my wife about it. Her first reaction to my telling her that I though I was a nudist was "well duh". She said that I had always liked to have "naked time" since we had gotten married. I didn't even realize it. We recently visited our first clothing optional resort, Living Waters Spa in Desert Springs CA. My Wife finally understands. It was such a relaxing experience. I call myself a naturist because I am looking for the benefits of this natural way of life. I avoid processed foods, I enjoy hiking among the wonders of God's creation and I enjoy the sun, water and wind on my skin. All of these things are gifts from God and I receive them with thankfulness.
God Bless you all
Naked Preacher
Last edited by nakedpreacher on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Re: Yes... Yes I am.

Postby Losgatos » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:18 am

Welcome, Nakedpreacher. I believe that simplicity and separation from the things of the world except as we have need is the way that the Lord prefers that we live.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. Hebrews 4:13
Losgatos
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:10 am

Welcome to the village Nakedpreacher. I'm glad you have found the joys of nudity(naturism as you prefer) and am glad you have a supportive wife.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nusixty » Wed May 10, 2017 6:26 pm

I read your story with interest. I too have struggled with nudity being a sin because it causes you to lust for a sexual relationship or worse an adulterous physical fling. I have been reading a lot as well. I too visited Living Water Spa in Desert Hot Springs in April 2015. That visit with the mineral waters, naked massage, naked for 5 days was a totally freeing experience. I continue to come to terms with my personal relationship with Christ. He made us in his image living naked is not the sin. The presence of the Old Adam in our hearts and minds causes us to commit the sin. I continue to be more comfortable naked. I live naked as much as I possibly can. I am visiting LWS again in June. Also am spending a week meeting with new friends met on CNV in late June. Finally LWS is a totally relaxing and healing experience. Yes I certainly AM living naturally
nusixty
Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?