Short faith bio

Are you Christian? Any other faith? No faith? Tell us just a bit about the role "faith" plays in your life. Don't seek to evangelize here. This is a "story-telling" forum. All submissions are equally valued if given in a positive spirit. New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Short faith bio

Postby Quitosam » Sun May 21, 2017 4:08 am

My parents were missionaries and had family devotions every night resulting in early acceptance of Jesus as my savior. about five or six years ago ZI had a personal crises resulting in being drawn closer to God.
Quitosam
Resident

Re: Short faith bio

Postby Petros » Sun May 21, 2017 7:03 am

And I see you are one of the verbose ones as well!? Myself, known for using four words where one would do and three would be a bit much. Not a problem - welcome to the neighbourhood
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:04 am

Quitosam, let me also welcome you to the village. You said you went to school in Texas, where? I was stationed three times (counting 10 months training when I first joined) in San Antonio with the Air Force in 1970, 1974 - 1978, and finally 1983 - 1987.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Welcome to C N V from the Empire State. May you enjoy your stay.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Sun May 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Welcome to CNV from Missouri. Enjoy the fellowship. Hope to hear more from a fellow Baptist!
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Normski » Mon May 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Hello and welcome to the Village from a UK Member
Normski
Resident

Postby nudie66 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Welcome from South Jersey!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Quitosam » Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 am

You said you went to school in Texas, where? I was stationed three times (counting 10 months training when I first joined) in San Antonio with the Air Force in 1970, 1974 - 1978, and finally 1983 - 1987.

Longview I went to school at LeTourneau University .
Quitosam
Resident

Postby DaveT » Sat May 27, 2017 1:16 am

Glad yer here. I tend to use too many words sometimes trying to explain things. But in person I'm not much of a talker until you hit a subject I'm well acquainted with and u want to know about it. My parents were devout christians but did not do real regular home devotions, kind of on and off. I was baptized at 11 with consent to doctrinal points, but didn't start to be converted till I was 17, and it's been a work in progress ever since. Knowledge of Christ's love increases with experience and devotion to Him develops accordingly. It's finally come down to a great desire to join Adam in the restored Garden of Eden. Which is really the whole goal, and why Jesus sacrificed Himself to rescue us. Most christians don't think it through, but naked in the garden is how it all began, and naked in the garden is how it all ends. But in this case the whole idea is that final naked in the garden has no end. Therefore ordinary logic should tell us naked in the garden in between times is just as innocent as the first and last state of man. And with that thought off I go to the garden and off goes the fabric.
DaveT
Native Resident

Return to Tell us about your Faith Journey