Logging in

What general questions do you have about this virtual community that the FAQ link didn't answer? What problems are you having in getting started on this site? All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Logging in

Postby RMOlson » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:17 am

I am having to re-log in as I am going through reading different topics. About every third click or so.., and when I click post a reply. Is this normal?
RMOlson
Native Resident

Re: Logging in

Postby natman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 am

RMOlson wrote:I am having to re-log in as I am going through reading different topics. About every third click or so.., and when I click post a reply. Is this normal?

No, it is not normal but usually points to issues with your network connection, either to your wifi or router or out to your ISP.

One other think that may be giving your problems is your cache and cookies. You may want to try clearing your cache and then deleting at least the cookies associated with this site.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Maverick » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 pm

RMOlson wrote:I am having to re-log in as I am going through reading different topics. About every third click or so.., and when I click post a reply. Is this normal?

You might also try a different browser. I use Firefox on this site with no problems.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Thank you
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm

I always log in with Google Chrome, with the Incognito window. Never had a problem.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Questions about this website