40 Acre Club

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

40 Acre Club

Postby MoNatureMan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:09 am

Forty Acre Club made the news in STL today. Had quick interview with owner at the club. Seems like it was used as a time filler, but at least it aired, and was not presented in a negative way.
They did mention that the Forty Acre Club is the only surviving nudist resort in the state of Missouri.

I guess that make our few private (non commercial) locations that much more important.

In Him
Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: 40 Acre Club

Postby naturaldon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 pm

MoNatureMan wrote:They did mention that the Forty Acre Club is the only surviving nudist resort in the state of Missouri.

Unfortunately, we have to qualify that it's the only family-friendly-legitimate-real-honest-to-goodness-morally upright nudist resort in the state of Missouri.

My native wild grass is now high enough that I'm able to enjoy my own back forty (actually, back 1), at least for a couple of more months, if we don't have any more gully-washer rains like we did last night. It beat down the grass pretty good!
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby natman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:45 am

It appears they had an Eclipse Party.

Missouri club hosting solar eclipse party... but you must be nude
http://www.kmov.com/story/36152776/club ... st-be-nude

LONEDELL, Mo. (KMOV.com) -

A nudist club in Lonedell, Missouri is having an eclipse viewing party.

The Forty Acre Club was founded in 1950, a board member said it is the only remaining nudist club in Missouri.

Board member Tom Morrissey says the club has five sites open for RV’s and nearly 12 sites available for tents on eclipse day. All of its cabins are booked. Those who camp at the Forty Acre Club must do so naked, according to club rules.

“You have to use common sense based on weather and everything. In our pool area, common grounds, nudity is required,” Morrissey said.

In nearby St. Clair, Mo., the town is turning the eclipse into a three-day festival as are several other cities in the path of totality. Morrissey said the 40 Acre Club will do the same. On Friday, there will be eclipse themed dances in the pavilion, tournaments, and a potluck and pool party.

“We got glasses for everyone, we’re expecting this pool area to be packed,” said Morrissey.

Club members will be coming from around the Midwest. One man who belongs to a similar club in England will be flying from London to watch the eclipse at the Forty Acre Club.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby naturaldon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:41 pm

natman wrote:Missouri club hosting solar eclipse party... but you must be nude

But if you wear solar viewing glasses, does it mean that you're not completely naked? :wink:
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:36 pm

naturaldon wrote:
natman wrote:Missouri club hosting solar eclipse party... but you must be nude

But if you wear solar viewing glasses, does it mean that you're not completely naked? :wink:

Oh you are right. The 40 Acre Club is a Nudist Resort. It is not Clothing Optional. :lol: :lol:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 pm

MoNatureMan wrote:Forty Acre Club made the news in STL today. Had quick interview ........
They did mention that the Forty Acre Club is the only surviving nudist resort in the state of Missouri.

I guess that make our few private (non commercial) locations that much more important.

In Him
Ron :cross:

If it had been in print it would be a good time for a letter to the editor to get ourselves better known. Is there any way we could do that for a broadcast? I.E. if you could get them to toss in a comment that there is an "Informal Free club over in the Cuba-Rolla area" That can be contacted via Christian Naturist Village CNVillage.org or at some other e-mail address we might get a few useful contacts........ Especially with that FREE part in there.

Of course we ought to check with Natman for using CNVillage that way.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Return to Nude News