Nudity – Therapy for Autism?

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Nudity – Therapy for Autism?

Postby Petros » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:07 am

And morse leads to remorse.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:29 pm

MoNatureMan wrote:Code. Don't forget morse. Of course you need a translator for that too. LOL

Petros wrote:And morse leads to remorse.

-.-. --- - .... | - -.- ..- . | .-.-.-
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Maverick wrote:-.-. --- - .... | - -.- ..- . | .-.-.-

Agreed! (check the B & R though :edit: )
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Morse, yes, I did that too. My reception was about 4-wpm, but my claim to fame was a text to Morse translation program. One person said it was the most perfect code he had ever heard. That was the time in my career when I did all my work at the hardware and software interface. Turning ones and zeros into high and low voltages, contact closures, voltages settings, frequency settings, instrument control, data extraction, etc. You get the picture.

My favorite memory was a program to translate antenna field strength pattern data into the probability of correctly displaying the direction that a signal was coming from. I wrote 4000 lines of Fortran in three months. It actually worked.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:24 pm

naturaldon wrote:
Maverick wrote:-.-. --- - .... | - -.- ..- . | .-.-.-

Agreed! (check the B & R though :edit: )

You proved my ineptitude. :lol:

New_Adventurer wrote:Morse, yes, I did that too. My reception was about 4-wpm, but my claim to fame was a text to Morse translation program. One person said it was the most perfect code he had ever heard. That was the time in my career when I did all my work at the hardware and software interface. Turning ones and zeros into high and low voltages, contact closures, voltages settings, frequency settings, instrument control, data extraction, etc. You get the picture.

I have an app on my phone that is a Morse code trainer, but I don't use it very much. I imagine my reception is about like yours--keep the transmissions good and slow, please.

New_Adventurer wrote:My favorite memory was a program to translate antenna field strength pattern data into the probability of correctly displaying the direction that a signal was coming from. I wrote 4000 lines of Fortran in three months. It actually worked.

That's pretty cool!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Nude News