Wrapping up the summer

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Wrapping up the summer

Postby naturaldon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

The summer is winding down and I'm finding myself squeezing in some activities that I want to get done before the cool breezes of fall and winter blow across the open plains of Missouri.

Thought it would be good to hear from everyone (who wishes to report) about how you're wrapping up the summer.

Me - Today I kayaked. A lot. Actually, I call it nakeyaking and you probably know what I mean. Enjoyed beach combing and island hopping, too. Really, I can do that here in NWMO at the right remote place which today gave me pretty much an entire section of a lake to myself. More later as I do some more wrapping.

smvlake-nakeyaking-2.jpg
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Re: Wrapping up the summer

Postby Maverick » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Looks great, Don! I need to get myself a kayak so I can nakeyak on my local lake.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Re: Wrapping up the summer

Postby jasenj1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 am

I tried to get some nakeyaking in Saturday. The temp was in the high 70s, the sky was clear... but it was very windy: 20kt+. I hauled the kayak down to where I wanted to put in, but there were whitecaps. :(

Hopefully, I'll get another day to go out before it gets too cold.
jasenj1
Native Resident

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports