NEWS - Popular Paris park allowing nudists special section

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

NEWS - Popular Paris park allowing nudists special section

Postby natman » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:01 am

Popular Paris park now allowing nudists to frolic in special section

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/09/0 ... ction.html

France has long been a country known for its sexual permissiveness, with some U.S. visitors in particular ruffling at the sight of its many nude beaches.

But now, the trend of being naked outdoors will now be extended to part of the Bois de Vincennes park in Paris, with a clothing optional area for naturists to explore.

"It's a true joy, it's one more freedom for naturists,” Claude Pennegry, a member of the Paris Naturists Association, told Agence-France Presse.

"It shows the city's broad-mindedness and will help change people's attitudes toward nudity, toward our values and our respect for nature," he said.

The secluded nude spot opened last week and will remain on a trial basis until October 15. Neither voyeurs nor exhibitionists will be permitted, according to the same AFP report.

The nude zone is 7,300 square meters in area (approximately 1.8 acres) and will be open from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. every day. At nearly 2,500 acres, the Bois de Vincennes is the second largest park in the city behind Bois de Boulogne, and it is located in the 12th arrondissement.

Signs are posted leading up to the nude area, so nude sunbathers will not take passersby by surprise.

Deputy Mayor Bruno Julliard pioneered the idea, and Penelope Komites, a deputy mayor in charge of the city’s parks, has been a vocal supporter of the proposal.

“The creation of an area in the Bois de Vincennes where naturism will be authorized is part of our open-minded vision for the use of Parisian public spaces,” she said.

Nudists even have a public pool at their disposal in Paris where they can swim naked three times a week, BBC reported.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Re: NEWS - Popular Paris park allowing nudists special secti

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:53 am

Great news though I'm not sure how lurkers and voyeurs will be kept out. I like the fact the city officials have taken such a broad minded view to respect the rights of nudists to enjoy the park naturally.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:54 am

I read that article yesterday and was disappointed that the first two sentences seems to equate naturism with sex. But the last line of the story does seem to redeem the telling.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:34 pm

naturaldon wrote:I read that article yesterday and was disappointed that the first two sentences seems to equate naturism with sex. But the last line of the story does seem to redeem the telling.

Yes, particularly the first one. :(

But, suddenly I want to visit Paris!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Maverick wrote:
naturaldon wrote:I read that article yesterday and was disappointed that the first two sentences seems to equate naturism with sex. But the last line of the story does seem to redeem the telling.

For 1.8 acres :roll: :)
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 am

webmeister wrote:
Maverick wrote:

While you're in Europe, take a trip to some of the saunas in Germany. You'll like those as well. Then there is Englischer Garten in Munich which has a couple of approved nude areas.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:50 pm

webmeister wrote:
Maverick wrote:But, suddenly I want to visit Paris!

I didn't care to visit previously, but now I can go for a visit to the naturist park, then check out the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Can't beat that if you ask me!

bn2bnude wrote:While you're in Europe, take a trip to some of the saunas in Germany. You'll like those as well. Then there is Englischer Garten in Munich which has a couple of approved nude areas.

I thought I was going to Germany this past summer--that didn't pan out, but I will get there eventually and check out at least one sauna, plus hopefully Englischer Garten. There are also nude beaches on the north coast, on the Ostsee (Baltic Sea).
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby natman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:58 am

While I think it is a step in the right direction, I don't think I would likely travel half-way around the world just to be naked in a little patch of land when I can be naked in my own back yard or elsewhere locally.

Now, if I "happened" to be in the area, it might be worth checking out. :D
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby bn2bnude » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 am

natman wrote:While I think it is a step in the right direction, I don't think I would likely travel half-way around the world just to be naked in a little patch of land when I can be naked in my own back yard or elsewhere locally.

Now, if I "happened" to be in the area, it might be worth checking out. :D

I'd tend to agree but...

Sometimes, letting your guard down is easier when you are half-way around the world and nobody you know will be around to see and/or criticize you.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:46 pm

bn2bnude wrote:Sometimes, letting your guard down is easier when you are half-way around the world and nobody you know will be around to see and/or criticize you.

I definitely agree with this. In my case, even being half-way across the state can make a difference.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm

natman wrote:.................]
"It shows the city's broad-mindedness .......
.................The nude zone is 7,300 square meters in area (approximately 1.8 acres).........
One could wish that those minds had been thinking a whole lot broader. If you do a little math on that 7300 square meters. It boils down to, if the area were roughly circular, to 96 meters across (or for those who are metrically challenged 316 feet across) so the nearest voyeur would only have to be half that distance if you were standing in the middle. Oh Well, we will take any little bit we can get.

Actually less than a maximum 50 meters is insufficient separation between naturists Sharia Crazed Immigrants who call women who are not clothed from head to toe "Whores" and attack them.

Of course if it is an intended statement of European standards of dress and has adequate police presence and further has the effect of driving the Islam crazies out of the park it would be acceptable. However from the rape epidemic that has been visited upon other european nations for women wearing clothing that we consider more than adequate covering, I expect that this may simply lead to violence from the women oppressing, sex crazed "so called refugees".
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:36 pm

My experience in Paris in May around Notre Dame was police in groups of three or more and one of them carrying a light machine gun. Maybe the naturists could request a police guard. I think it is a sad commentary on the Islam religion that we would need protection from them, particularly since only a small group violate their own religion and attach others.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:15 am

New_Adventurer wrote:My experience in Paris in May around Notre Dame was police in groups of three or more and one of them carrying a light machine gun. Maybe the naturists could request a police guard.
One might hope that they would not have to but rather that the Police would see the need as obvious!!!

New_Adventurer wrote: I think it is a sad commentary on the Islam religion that we would need protection from them, particularly since only a small group violate their own religion and attach others.
While it is a sad commentary, I believe it is inherent in the writings of the Koran to make "converts of the sword". It is interesting to note that the Arabs themselves as well as the Biblical record trace their descent from Abraham through Ishmael, and the LORD's Angel prophesied about Ishmael (and "progeny") to Hagar, his mother, is found in Genesis.
In the 16th chapter of Genesis, Recording the prophecy of the Angel, made before Ishmael was even born, Moses wrote: 12 He will be a wild donkey of a man.
He will be hostile to everyone,
and everyone will be hostile to him.
He will live away from his brothers."
(New English Translation)
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:47 am

Bare_Truth wrote:
New_Adventurer wrote:My experience in Paris in May around Notre Dame was police in groups of three or more and one of them carrying a light machine gun. Maybe the naturists could request a police guard.
One might hope that they would not have to but rather that the Police would see the need as obvious!!!

A light machine gun? Two years ago when the terrorist attack at the Charlie Hebdo headquarters occurred, the police that responded were unarmed! What a contrast...

Bare_Truth wrote:
New_Adventurer wrote: I think it is a sad commentary on the Islam religion that we would need protection from them, particularly since only a small group violate their own religion and attach others.
While it is a sad commentary, I believe it is inherent in the writings of the Koran to make "converts of the sword". It is interesting to note that the Arabs themselves as well as the Biblical record trace their descent from Abraham through Ishmael, and the LORD's Angel prophesied about Ishmael (and "progeny") to Hagar, his mother, is found in Genesis.
In the 16th chapter of Genesis, Recording the prophecy of the Angel, made before Ishmael was even born, Moses wrote: 12 He will be a wild donkey of a man.
He will be hostile to everyone,
and everyone will be hostile to him.
He will live away from his brothers."
(New English Translation)

Not all Muslims are radicals and want to make "converts of the sword," and parts of Muslim history show this to be true (Saladin, for one), yet that is what their book says. Muhammad preached peace when he was in the minority, then preached war and bloodshed when he had the means to wage war and shed blood. The teachings of "convert or die" overrode the earlier teachings of living peaceably with those who did not believe that "there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet."

There is no comparison between Allah and his prophet Muhammad, and our Lord God and his son Jesus Christ.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Nude News