Randy the naturist?

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Randy the naturist?

Postby nudie66 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:13 pm

That's odd that he would rescind on his invitation. Sometimes people see skinny dipping as something for the "younger" generation, and we're supposed to outgrow it?
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 pm

nudie66 wrote:That's odd that he would rescind on his invitation. Sometimes people see skinny dipping as something for the "younger" generation, and we're supposed to outgrow it?

I agree, especially if it is just a solo dip or among/with other men. I can understand some reluctance if women or children are around, but that opens the door to a discussion about naturism and God's view of the body.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:51 pm

I do not believe he actually thought I would gladly accept the invitation. When I did he couldn’t believe it.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:16 pm

RMOlson wrote:I do not believe he actually thought I would gladly accept the invitation. When I did he couldn’t believe it.

Next time, get it in writing. :lol:
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Are you a naturist?