The heart of the Father

Are you Christian? Any other faith? No faith? Tell us just a bit about the role "faith" plays in your life. Don't seek to evangelize here. This is a "story-telling" forum. All submissions are equally valued if given in a positive spirit. New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

The heart of the Father

Postby Lionheart » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 pm

My journey started as a young boy that was moved my the voice of the Father at an early age. I have been open to his voice as long as I can remember. I grew up in a Christian home and the Assembly of God church and chose to follow Christ at age 6 or 7. I participated in Sunday school and Royal Rangers, and eventually the youth group. I was a good kid and very involved in church. Through college I remained involved with ministry and evangelical out reach. As I matured in the Lord, I began to really seek truth, not just the traditions, opinions, and convections of my church culture, but real biblically based truth. I found many things were men's saying or added rules and not God's. I left the AG church and began to attend a nondenominational church after I was married, that purposes to teach only truth backed by the Bible. I have been learning and growing in grace and truth ever since. One truth I have come to enjoy, is that God loves naked people and I happen to love being naked.
Lionheart

Re: The heart of the Father

Postby Petros » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:57 am

Can't disagree with that.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Ditto.
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Well said, glad you're here.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Return to Tell us about your Faith Journey