New Life

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

New Life

Postby Petros » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:19 am

Nice Niece Liesl has just informed us that she is apparently pregnant, a state much to be desired with a thirteen year gap since the last experience. Praying for a comfortable pregnancy - hers tend not to be. And timely delivery and successful rearing of a healthy happy child [the daughter specifies a sister, but that is as may be].
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: New Life

Postby Englishman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:00 am

'Great Uncle Petros', as a title, has a grand ring to it; hope you get to enjoy it & that the pregnancy goes well. Distant but sincere blessings to all involved. :D
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 am

Petros, I send well wishes for Liesl and the new baby which will be growing inside her over the next several months. May mom and baby both be healthy and happy throughout the pregnancy and birth. And congratulations upon your great title of uncle.

Jim
Last edited by JimShedd112 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 am

:like: Congratulations, Great Uncle Petros!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other analog media to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby prairieboy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:28 am

Petros wrote:Praying for a comfortable pregnancy - hers tend not to be.

You might wish to order her the book Prayers and Promises for Supernatural Childbirth https://www.terrymize.com/store/page/2/ I realize that the curse was "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children." We are no longer under the curse, and this book addresses those issues
Gerald
prairieboy
Native Resident

Postby balaam » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:31 am

Congratulations Great Uncle Petros and to NNL and family.
Fearfully and wonderfully mad
Love the dinner, hate the din.
balaam
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer