Whither away?

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Whither away?

Postby Petros » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:43 am

Yes, I definitely need predictable paid employment.

We are getting by at present eating up what money the currently unfunded org has left - that is running down.

Without details, I need SOME kind of contract by the end of March.

The org has funding applications in - probability unpredictable, and no decision to be made for a while. Some of those applications require that I [after 50 years in the business] be certified as having the skills of a neophyte and fly overseas for a week long workshop [no comment] i with no guarantee that funding will materialize or that I will have a contract. Meantime I am a candidate for a position doing the same sort of thing for the funding agency itself; they are rather interested in me and I believe it would be a nice fit, but they do not want to proceed untill they see the outcome of the other.

Out lifestyle [keeping asbove the poverty line] and our own house [currently living with the son] and my mental sustenance and a few Bible translations depend on the outcome.

Prayers focussed on several areas of the process are urgently solicited.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Whither away?

Postby nudie66 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank You that You know our hearts. You know Brother Petros' financial needs. I ask that You would work out a supernatural answer to meet their needs, and give Petros overwhelming peace as he waits to see Your answer. Help him to rest and trust in You, and show him when to move to the next step.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we thank You in advance for Your provision.

Amen! :cross:
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:30 pm

nudie66 wrote:Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank You that You know our hearts. You know Brother Petros' financial needs. I ask that You would work out a supernatural answer to meet their needs, and give Petros overwhelming peace as he waits to see Your answer. Help him to rest and trust in You, and show him when to move to the next step.

:like: :like:
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:07 pm

I'll amen that myself! Petros, y'all are in my prayers.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:30 am

That's an AMEN from me too!
Englishman
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer