Nudist in Dallas

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Nudist in Dallas

Postby samuel75287 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi
I'm a married Black Nudist Male, 55, in Dallas Texas. I have been a nudist for 39 years. I have raised 3 sons alone, from a previous marriage. Raised them as nudists, they are now married to nudists wives and I now have 7 grandsons who are currently being raised as nudists. I am a christian. I worship at a Baptist Church in town. It would be so cool to find a nudist church, but no such luck here in Texas. I'd love to meet other nudists here. My current wife and I travel all over the world and enjoy nudist resorts, beaches, saunas and fellowshipping with other nudists worldwide.I hope to meet other nudists, here and abroad for great friendships and fellowships. Message me
samuel75287
New Comer

Re: Nudist in Dallas

Postby RMOlson » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 am

Welcome Samuel from NW GA. Hope you enjoy the village.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:56 am

Welcome.
I am a member of the North Texas Christian Naturists. We try to meet monthly and have an annual get together at Bluebonnet Nudist Park. You can PM me for more info.

Jerry Sledge
Rockwall, TX
Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello Samuel and welcome here. I recognize you from N-C. A great introduction, I’m glad you shared it with us.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Hello Samuel, from South Jersey! Great to hear of your family and grandchildren being raised as nudists. Hope to interact with you more in the near future.

Warren
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:39 pm

Salutations from South Carolina. I spent some time in 2016 in your area (Grandberry (I don't think I spelled that right)) working on a power plant. We had a great time visiting your city and surrounding area. My Family really enjoyed the Texas State Fair. Welcome to the village, I hope you enjoy it here. Looking forward to a new voice in the conversation.
God Bless
Naked Preacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:19 pm

Welcome Samuel. Baptist here, too. Christian first. Would love to hear more about your journey of faith. Maybe some from your family can join in the Village someday, too. Stay connected.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:08 am

Welcome from a currently humbugged by the cold UK. Looking forward to hearing more from you. :D
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:08 am

Hi Samuel, welcome to the CNV. Very nice introduction. Wondering with such an extensive family being raised to enjoy the joy of nudism what some of the trials may have been, or for that matter what some of the joys may have been. Glad you could join us..
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Welcome Samuel,
I'm sure you will enjoy this site.

God bless!

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby Maverick » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Samuel, howdy and welcome from a fellow North Texan (Tarrant County)! I join naturaldon in being a Christian first, Baptist second. I also join the others in looking forward to hearing more about you and your naturist story.

nakedpreacher wrote:I spent some time in 2016 in your area (Grandberry (I don't think I spelled that right)) working on a power plant.

That would be Granbury. :)

The power plant wouldn't be Comanche Peak (nuclear), would it?
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself