Still new to naturism

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Still new to naturism

Postby PGNaturist » Wed May 30, 2018 11:47 pm

I have wanted to be a nudest since my late teens. I became a Christian and street corner bible thumper instead. I have learned that my God doesn't want me to beat people with my bible so now I leave it up to God to draw them to Jesus. Somewhere along the way I concluded that social nudity was wrong. Somewhere else along the way I concluded it wasn't. As I get closer to retirement I have come to realize that not becoming a nudist/naturist was something I cannot do without. I began being a closet nudest at home when alone. Now, as long as it is warm enough (it gets to cold up here in Canada and this place is drafty) I will go nude at home. Last year we bought some property and I carved out a secluded spot to nude in the sunshine and free air.

I can't for the life of me figure out why I've waited so long. I am hoping this year to travel to a naturist club or beach. The closest ones are all at least eight hours drive away. Till I can be other like minded naturists, I'll consider myself new to it.
Exploring Naturism the way God created me.
PGNaturist
New Comer

Re: Still new to naturism

Postby nudie66 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Better late than never! Thank you for sharing with us.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Welcome to a freer reality of Gods Grace and design. Your property with naturist recreation opportunities sounds like a great place. It’s a dream of mine as well. Thanks for sharing your story.
Run Wild|Live Free|Love Strong
Lionheart
Permanent Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:08 am

PGNaturist, welcome to CNV and thanks for sharing. Due to an out of town trip last week and then catching up I haven't been on for a few days and am, therefore, a bit late in my welcome but glad you're here.

Jim
Last edited by JimShedd112 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:39 am

PGNaturist wrote:Till I can be other like minded naturists, I'll consider myself new to it.

Welcome to the village PG...I hope we can all keep that fresh natural frame of mind :D
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?