Nude Family swim in Calgary

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Nude Family swim in Calgary

Postby geologist2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Last I heard, the event went forward with no problems. There were arrests made about the bomb threat too, I think. They had talked about more events and nude hikes in the mountains, but I stopped receiving notifications and I haven't been able to find them again. The meetup group has been cancelled. So I don''t know what the status of the group is. If I find out, I will give an update
geologist2007
Permanent Resident

Re: Nude Family swim in Calgary

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:11 am

geologist2007 wrote:Last I heard, the event went forward with no problems. There were arrests made about the bomb threat too, I think. They had talked about more events and nude hikes in the mountains, but I stopped receiving notifications and I haven't been able to find them again. The meetup group has been cancelled. So I don''t know what the status of the group is. If I find out, I will give an update

Meetup group members need to pay the owner some sort of membership dues. The fees are a bit much for one person to bear.
There are free places to post announcements, and I can't imagine that a group that managed to put together a nude swim would disappear without a trace so soon after a major event.
Google and Yahoo for instance have private groups and you don't have to let the world know your plans, just vetted people;
particularly in light of the bomb threat.

I thought Canadians are by and large a peaceful people, but it only takes one person to cause a lot of violence or at least create a panic.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Nude News