Hello!

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Hello!

Postby Mpc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 am

New member to the group...Born into an Irish Catholic family In Philadelphia, as I grew older we moved first to Canada and then later to France. We moved back to the states just before my teen years and I followed the usual path, high school, sports, college, higher degrees, etc... Fast forward a few decades and I am raising two children with a beautiful wife and all the joy that accompanies modern day life. We are moderately religious but raising the children in our faith and enjoying it (at least we are, not sure about the kids!).
Thanks,
MPC
Mpc
New Comer

Re: Hello!

Postby nakedpreacher » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Salutations from South Carolina, glad to have a new member of the village and hope you will enjoy your time here
NakedPreacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:55 pm

Welcome to the village, MPC. I believe I recognize you from Naturist Christians and am glad to have you join us here as well.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jay_p » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Welcome MPC.
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Welcome to the village from NW GA! Looking for card to your contribution to our discussions!
Randy
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:55 am

Welcome to C N V from Rome, NY. May you enjoy your stay.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:07 am

MPC,
You are welcome here.
I only spent one day in one small corner of France.
The more I learn about France, the larger and more complex a place it appears.
Have you been back there since your childhood?

Moderately religious?
It is hard to be moderate about my enthusiasm for the love, goodness and wisdom of the Creator of the Universe, but
wise to be moderate about the outward trappings of my religious observance.
But neither should I be moderate about showing kindness, meeting human need where I find it,
yet I do not wish to be an enabler of bad behavior, but a bridge or even a lifeline toward self-sufficiency in those who want to improve their lives.
Moderation is at the very core of what I want in my life, but achieving it is a great challenge.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

thHello!

Postby jude700 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:14 pm

And welcome :!: :D

Good to have you aboard. And hope to see you and your family often.

Also Irish (1/4 GM), & French (1/4GF)Dad & German (1/2) Mom, and who knows what else :lol: Raised Catholic in South side Chicago Have 4 sisters and they have 5 brothers :?: :like: Dad was a millwright, volunteer fireman & policeman in South suburb. All are active in church, but some have left. :cry:

Have a daughter with 2 girls and a boy :like: & an adopted daughter; and four sons, all but the oldest (unmarried) have children. The youngest is retiring from the Army after 30+ years of total military service.

Our diocese Rockford has a program called "Totus Tuus" that has the whole family partake. My family used to pray the Rosary together, my wife & self join with EWTN saying the Rosary once or twice daily. When she was active we would pray together going to & from different outings, often joining Dana & her brother, Fr Scanlon on CD.

Have the children with you attending Church services and affairs. Be active yourselves as much as possible. Read the Bible, when you get to a verse or chapter that makes you think, STOP & PRAY. Maybe come back the next day & go to cross references & related verses.

Time for the Rosary.

"Totus Tuus ego sum et omnia mea tua sunt."
"I am totally yours, and all that I have is yours."
- Saint John Paul II
God Bless.

"You are the garment which covers our nakedness, and in our hunger you are a satisfying food, for you are sweetness and in you there is no taste of bitterness, O triune God!"
Catherine of Siena
jude700
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Great to have you with us & greetings from the far side of the pond!
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Howdy and bonjour to you from Texas, Mpc!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am

Glad you joined us here Mpc...welcome!
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Welcome from South Jersey! I'm wondering which part of the States you've returned to. Looking forward to having you join our discussions.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other analog media to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself