Here we go,, it seems.

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Here we go,, it seems.

Postby Petros » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:24 am

Last week I spotted - walking the pack - a house offered for sale by owner. It seemed good to me, less so to Herself.

We looked through it yesterday. The team, I Petros, Herself, Number 1 Son, and an interested sister in law. And it seemed good to me, not quite as good but not bad to Herself. So we have offered and given an earnest money check. Neither party is quite sure of the routine, but between the bank and Cousin Realtor and his resources we will muddle through.

So - prayer for wisdom, an uncomplicated deal, and a strightforward move [all of three blocks] when the time comes.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Here we go,, it seems.

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:21 am

Hoping all works out well for you Petros.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:15 pm

Father thank you for this potential opportunity for housing. Give wisdom and guidance to all! amen
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:36 am

Uncomplicated would surely be a welcome change of pace. Praying God gives you peace, if this is The Place!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 am

Forms all filled out to set the ball rolling; young owner wanted to let his mother read it over before signing'; I should be getting it signed this morning, then off.

The place looks better each time I visit.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:55 am

Praying for a speedy conclusion and God’s protection from the unseen.
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:30 am

nudie66 wrote:Uncomplicated would surely be a welcome change of pace. Praying God gives you peace, if this is The Place!

Amen! I'm praying that, too.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer