Where is everybody?

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Where is everybody?

Postby jay_p » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 am

Some disagreement... That is like calling the Civil War a Family squabble . :)
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:30 am

I have seen it called that.

And I have seen family squabbles!
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 am

Ah, History... History, they say, repeats itself; probably because no one listens! :biggrin:
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby jay_p » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:42 am

well that and because people are people and there is nothing new under the Sun.
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:13 pm

jay_p wrote:well that and because people are people and there is nothing new under the Sun.

Yep. Someone at church told me the other day about a crisis in their family and that it's their "new normal." I reminded them that nothing is new and theirs was another normal. (We're good friends so no harm done.)

Wait! That's where I've been! Church! Of which I was asked to lead worship at the naturist retreat I visited last weekend. Spoke from Proverbs and the several of us had a good discussion in the outdoor prayer garden. And I was sure to bring Jesus and His cross into the conversation.
:cross:
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:55 am

naturaldon wrote:... I was asked to lead worship at the naturist retreat I visited last weekend...

Hey, that's great! That must've been wonderful. I'm wondering if you sing, or play an instrument.

(Now there's one thing I've never worn - a guitar.)
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:10 pm

nudie66 wrote:I'm wondering if you sing, or play an instrument.

"Preached." Actually, "spoke" is more like it, then we engaged in Bible study. I have worn a guitar before but not there. 8)
-Don
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Oldergentleman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:41 am

I haven't been here in quite a while due to having many senior moments do to lack of memory! :biggrin:

Well, after going through some difficult times over at the other site, which will remain nameless, (NC). I will make this my new home. I'm also one of those who could reply with a comment but not initiate a post. I like to be more of a silent partner. Just don't like to argue or debate, I'm just not good at it! :?
Oldergentleman
New Comer

Postby natman » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Oldergentleman wrote:I haven't been here in quite a while due to having many senior moments do to lack of memory! :biggrin:

Well, after going through some difficult times over at the other site, which will remain nameless, (NC). I will make this my new home. I'm also one of those who could reply with a comment but not initiate a post. I like to be more of a silent partner. Just don't like to argue or debate, I'm just not good at it! :?

Well, Oldergentleman, it looks like you have been a member here since 2016, but this is your first post.

While I am sorry you ran into "some difficult times" at the site that shall remain nameless, I do want to say, "Welcome home".

As to the OP, it is not uncommon for traffic on this and other sites to diminish during periods of time, especially summer. Hopefully, that means that our members are outside someplace adding to their overall tan and their natural Vitamin-D content rather than being cooped up inside at a computer.

Unfortunately for me, since last year's flood from Hurricane Harvey, I have been EXTREMELY busy and have not had as much time to spend on sites such as this. It has not, however, slowed down my daily "air bathes" as Ben Franklin referred to them, usually from the time I arrive home after work, until the time I have to walk out of the door in the morning to go to work.

But, summer is almost over, so I EXPECT EVERYONE to get back to their keyboards.... chop... chop. :biggrin:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby naturaldon » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:50 pm

natman wrote:I EXPECT EVERYONE to get back to their keyboards...

"I'll be bach."
Attachments
The-Terminator.jpg
The-Terminator.jpg (24.9 KiB) Viewed 112 times
-Don
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:54 am

naturaldon wrote:
natman wrote:I EXPECT EVERYONE to get back to their keyboards...

"I'll be bach."

You mean like Barbara Bach?

Photo: Ecco Noi Per Esempio (1977)
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Har har, Mav. :mrgreen:

Hey, somebody explain to me how to put a picture in a post without all the attachment lingo bordering it. I thought I did it correctly (Natman, you are welcome to clean up my naked Arnold pic).
-Don
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:20 pm

naturaldon wrote:Har har, Mav. :mrgreen:

Hey, somebody explain to me how to put a picture in a post without all the attachment lingo bordering it. I thought I did it correctly (Natman, you are welcome to clean up my naked Arnold pic).

Well, I doubted I could find a pic of Johann Sebastian nude. :mrgreen:

I found the pic on Google and linked to it with the [/img] tags. Just copy the link and paste it between the tags.

Also... I'm back!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Please Introduce Yourself