'Modern Family' star exercises nude in front of mirror

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

'Modern Family' star exercises nude in front of mirror

Postby Maverick » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Not the most naturist or even body-positive article out there, but thought it worth the share anyway. I see great benefit in working out nude in front of a mirror.

'Modern Family' star Sarah Hyland reveals she likes 'working out naked in front of mirrors'
news.co.au via foxnews.com

It seems like everyday another celebrity is revealing the strange way they like to stay fit.

This time it’s "Modern Family" star Sarah Hyland, who on Monday told her 5.8 million Instagram followers the surprising way she prefers to exercise.

“So I have a break from filming right now before some other things, and does anybody else like working out naked in front of mirrors so you hate yourself and work harder?” Hyland asked her fans in an Instagram story.

Encouraging her fans to try it out sometime, Hyland added in a follow-up video that it worked for her because “you’re in front of the mirror and you’re like, ‘Must have Dua Lipa abs!’”

In the past Hyland has hit back at online trolls who critiqued her weight and in 2017 denied she had anorexia.

The actress has had a lifelong battle with kidney dysplasia which has impacted her weight and in 2012 received a kidney transplant from her father.

“My circumstances have put me in a place where I’m not in control of what my body looks like,” Hyland wrote.

“So I strive to be as healthy as possible, as everyone should. Oh and that’s not photoshop. Those are my legs. Those are my arms. I write this because I have been accused of promoting anorexia in, ironically enough, an anti-bullying post.

“And I want young girls to know that that’s NOT my intention.”
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Re: 'Modern Family' star exercises nude in front of mirror

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:45 pm

I’m glad she has come out with the fact she works out nude. Maybe it will lead to others doing so and then to the enjoyment of being nude in other settings.
Mjim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 am

so you hate yourself and work harder

Oh, please! THAT certainly strikes a blow at body shame!
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:06 am

True Petros in terms of why she does so. Still, perhaps it will lead to others discovering the joy of exercising in the nude and beyond.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:56 pm

I'm not sure whether she's serious or trying to be humorous (maybe both?), but I agree it could definitely send the wrong message. But, it could also send the right message to some...
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Nude News