Hello everyone

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Hello everyone

Postby RedondoTan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:46 pm

Hello everyone. good to meet you. I'm a Christian, a nudist and have joined to enjoy online conversations and perhaps meet some local nudist friends. :D
RedondoTan
New Comer

Re: Hello everyone

Postby Englishman » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:18 pm

Greetings :D Enjoy your time here; it's always good to hear a fresh voice. :D
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Welcome from NW GA! Jump in, join the conversations!
Randy
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:27 am

Hello and welcome RedondoTan. I’m glad you’ve decided to join us here and look forward to learning more about you as you join the conversations here.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:14 am

Welcome to CNV from Rome,NY. May you enjoy your stay.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby peter s » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 am

welcome and hope you like it here
peter s
Resident

Postby naturaldon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:01 am

Hey, welcome! Hope to hear more from you. Enjoy the fellowship here.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:18 am

Well, Howdy there Redondo Tan
Metaphorically: Jump on in the water is fine. I promptly went and checked out your profile and it looks like you fit pretty well with the basics around here.

Feel free to post a lot, as we will get to know you better and you will qualify for a few more things after you get a few more posts to your credit. You will soon have enough posts to qualify for establishing an avatar which is a great way to express graphically who you are and soon you should also qualify to have a personal gallery for photos. Those two priveleges will give you a chance to expressyourself graphically, and for instance I will be looking forward to seeing some good scuba pictures if you have them. We do not have all that many scuba pictures so that should make for an appreciated facet to the site. Embedding such images in posts on your adventures in 'undererwater world" would be a great way for you to enrich our understanding of that activity.

By all means! feel free to check our our profile pages or histories of posts to get to know us too. Your profile did not say much about family life or the nature of your business so please feel free to expand on those areas. as well as what local naturist opportunities you are able to enjoy.

As this is a Christian Naturist site, and from your profile page you are actively engaged in religious activities, please let us know more of that side of yourself. Do you have to "fly under the radar" with the congregation you fellowship or are they open to naturism?

Hopefully, you will regard all these comments and questions, not as me being nosey, but just as suggestions of topic areas which might be helpful to "fleshing out" your profile, to more fully integrate you into our Christian Naturist Village (CNV for short). I think you will find, that on this site, all three of those letters in the abbreviation are quite appropriate.
-- Christianity is a serious part of life around here and
-- Naturism and all its issues and topics and manifestations form acommon theme and
-- interaction is very much along the lines character of a real world village which is to say cordial, helpful and unfeigned sincere interest in our fellow villagers.

Sincerely,
-----Your -virtually local- nude new neighbor,
----------Bare_Truth
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Howdy and welcome from North Texas, RedondoTan!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself