I'm Back

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: I'm Back

Postby Maverick » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:36 am

Welcome back, Firefighter!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby OzTech » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:38 am

You know... this raises an interesting question... what happens if members (eg firefighter) loses access (after reaching a fairly high membership level) and has to create another account login? Does Admin have ways to authenticate the person's identity and match it up to a previous Login Id? Can they then reset the original account access or maybe transfer membership status to the new account? Does this site need an alternative contact method (other than an Email account), or an alternative password reset process, to reset passwords?

Hey firefighter... you might just have to post a whole bunch of trivial stuff until you get back to your previous membership level.
If all else fails.... read the instructions
OzTech
Native Resident

Postby firefighter14 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. I had around 600 post, it will take awhile to get back to that. I have lost interest since I'm unable to get back to my old profile.
firefighter14
New Comer

Previous

Return to Please Introduce Yourself