A new star shines.

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

A new star shines.

Postby Petros » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 pm

As of Friday, where he was, an unquestionable saint and mystic and great man has transferred to heaven.

It was my privilege to know him a little, understand some of what he was and perceive the part I am not built to understand and work with him for a quarter of a century or more.

I wish he had been granted the time to reach his last goal - but that would have raised the pain ante for him and his family - who were around him from their homes around the world - minus the mother, a great woman, who went first.

God's timing.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: A new star shines.

Postby Maverick » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm

What a great eulogy, to be known as a man dedicated to something bigger than himself, and one whom others felt privileged to know and work with. I pray for the comfort of his family and friends, but also for their joy as they know he is with the Father.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise