A naturist or a nudist?

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: A naturist or a nudist?

Postby Englishman » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:32 am

I've been chewing the intellectual fat on this for some days now. RatherBSsailin, you have summed it up nicely. A nudist is, probably, someone who wants to be naked but, & this is how it works for me, a naturist wants be naked & in connection with God's creation which is, I think, the better option. So, I may be a nudist at home when I can't get out but what I want is to be naked in nature; at heart I am a naturist.
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:28 pm

I like being nude when I can be, comfortably, with it being natural. I would be in nature as much as I could be, that natural. Any unnecessary covering is not natural. I am still a nudist, with seeing it as natural. Definitions to distinguish the words are artificial and contrived. There is overlap in any case, most of either term are indistinguishable, and I am sure there are hardly any seeking to be in nature and a part of it as I am, while I still confess I am a nudist, so they aren't more natural or more connected with nature than I am.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:02 pm

I'm a nakurist :)
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:37 am

Hard to say "nakurist". Me, I would rather let others talk it through and get my kit off.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Are you a naturist?