Public Nudity Should Be Exempt From Penal Laws!

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Public Nudity Should Be Exempt From Penal Laws!

Postby jjsledge » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:14 am

A change.org petition.

http://chng.it/PCMbSS9nnj

Jerry Sledge
Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Re: Public Nudity Should Be Exempt From Penal Laws!

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:09 am

I signed onto this way back because I agree with Ton Dou. It’s good there’s a voice for us all who’s willing to advocate for nudist freedom against unnecessary and ridiculous laws against public nudity.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:16 pm

I agree to this. Sanctioned discrimination against the nudity of people should not just continue indefinitely, while we still have civilization. Without civilization any people there might be would be much freer, and there might be more nudity of people around. But with civilization we have, it should not just have that repression and sanctioned discrimination go on without an end to that while it continues. It is just more of alienation from anything of nature or what is natural, which there is enough of to keep all people alienated from what is natural for them.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:05 pm

This response is being written from the boarding area of La Guarda airport in New York. I am returning from a two-week pipe organ tour of Germany, primarly in what was East Germany. Martin Luther served here, we even saw "the door," although it is now a bronze recreation. Back played here, and here, and there.

The prudes in America seem to have problems with much of the public art displays showing manly and womanly bits. What is the big deal? Even the hotel lobby had naked women statues. Everything was tasteful modest, and classical. There is nothing to see here, move along.

The tour guide blabbered on and on about not looking out the window and into the public parks, there are people who go to the park and take all their clothes off and you might see one. I looked and did not see anyone. What is the big deal?

One hotel had a mixed gender clothing optional fittness center with a three-meter diameter hot tub. Unfortunately, it was not hot enough to be of much benefit for sore legs. I was all alone and had the whole room to myself, which was somewhat disppointing since there are usually interesting conversations in hot tubs. One lady on the tour expressed shock that such activity could even be allowed, I didn't tell her that I already had. What is the big deal?
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:16 pm

New_Adventurer wrote:What is the big deal?

Unfortunately, the answer to that question is also found in your response, New Adventurer...

New_Adventurer wrote:The prudes in America...

Hard to believe the tour guide had to "warn" travelers not to glance toward the public park. (not a private park, mind you!)
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:08 am

I am reminded of the gracious lady's instruction to her nanny:

"Find out what Master Leon is doing - and tell him not to."
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:17 pm

There should be change toward acceptance of the simple nudity of people in public, it needs to come, and it won't be too soon when it does. It only will with promotion from us which leads to more and more being involved with nude recreation or nude lifestyle. When society is saturated enough with these people, the repression against simple nudity of people cannot sensibly go on. So we need more and more people led to nudism. That growth that I remember should never have stopped.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:43 am

Well said bare_soul. Unfortunately, for various reasons there are far too many of us (including me, due to my wife’s anti nudity stance) who fail to advocate the benefits and common sense of living naked and free as a lifestyle or participating in nude recreation at every opportunity.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:18 pm

We can each see ways we might be more open about nude recreation and nude living, and willingly be seen when nude, on occasions, than we are so far. I include myself for that. Things will only change further if we do that, enough doing that will make a big difference.

There is a MeWe group I am in that started recently, called Educating America about Nudism, where ways to effectively advocate to people in the public what there really is to nudism, to dispel the misinformation about it with which stigma is perceived, are discussed.
baresoul
Native Resident

Return to Nude News