Greetings from wide awake Wylie, Tx

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Greetings from wide awake Wylie, Tx

Postby nudie66 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 am

Even South Jersey is expecting temps (and the heat index!) to be in the triple digits this Saturday. At least I'll be modeling nude for an art group, in air conditioning that day.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:54 pm

Maverick, thanks for the information; all grist to the mill. My curiosity bump is still very active so, yes, I am genuinely interested & will read & cram into my memory all sorts of stuff. I'm still trying to work out if that's a blessing or not!
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:29 am

nudie66 wrote:Even South Jersey is expecting temps (and the heat index!) to be in the triple digits this Saturday. At least I'll be modeling nude for an art group, in air conditioning that day.

That's great you have air conditioning. I've heard that homes (and maybe buildings as well?) in some of the northern states don't have permanent A/C. Enjoy modeling!

Englishman wrote:Maverick, thanks for the information; all grist to the mill. My curiosity bump is still very active so, yes, I am genuinely interested & will read & cram into my memory all sorts of stuff. I'm still trying to work out if that's a blessing or not!

You're welcome, Englishman. In my experience, it's a mixed blessing—the knowledge people like you and me glean makes us well-rounded, well-informed individuals, and hence potentially great conversationalists. Yet it can also mean we lose sight of the forest for the trees, if you know what I mean! :D
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Phil » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:03 pm

naturaldon wrote:Welcome to CNV, Phil. Nothing like skinny dipping in farm ponds or anywhere! Have you kept tabs of the number of states in which you've done so? I'm up to 13.

You are well ahead of me. I have Mo, Korea, Ok and Tx but I am not through! Would love to re-dip in Mo next time I'm back "home."
Phil
New Comer

Postby Phil » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm

jjsledge wrote:Also September 13th and 14th will be our annual gathering, also at Bluebonnet.

I'm looking forward to the Bluebonnet gathering. I visited there a few days ago. Nice place.
Phil
Phil
New Comer

Postby Phil » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:25 pm

Maverick wrote:Howdy and welcome from Tarrant, Phil!

I plan to move to Tarant Co in 2020 to be a lot closer to my son & his wife. There are almost no bicycle trails there though, single-track (off road) or otherwise. Collin and Dallas Cos have quite a few. I will miss them.,
Phil
New Comer

Previous

Return to Please Introduce Yourself