Who I am....

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Who I am....

Postby Kaalvoetpoena » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:59 am

My name is Bernard,I am a Christian and a pastor.Have been a born again Christian for over50 years.I am in a ministry...but its a textile ministry...nudity in South Africa is still a no-no...but I hope things will change.
Kaalvoetpoena
New Comer

Re: Who I am....

Postby RMOlson » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:24 am

Welcome from NW GA USA! Hope to hear from you often!
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:33 am

Kaalvoetpoena wrote:My name is Bernard,I am a Christian and a pastor.Have been a born again Christian for over50 years.I am in a ministry...but its a textile ministry...nudity in South Africa is still a no-no...but I hope things will change.

Welcome to CNV!

Being in ministry is a beautiful gift that should have gained you some respect. If by "born again" you don't mean infant baptism you might be getting old enough to take some risks in teaching the truth about nudity.

Isn't nudity or near-nudity an old African tradition? It's been wrongly given the connotation of being savage or uncivilized, but could you use respecting ancient cultural traditions as well as the scripture to promote nudity? Could nudity being a no-no be racist?
Jim
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:18 am

Welcome to the Village, Bernard, from Las Vegas, Nevada. I’m glad you’ve found us abd look forward to you joining in the conversations here.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Welcome to the CNV!!

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby nudie66 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:06 pm

Hello Pastor Bernard, and welcome from the southern end of New Jersey, USA! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Warren
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Who I am....

Postby jude700 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Welcome aboard, Pastor Bernard.

Could you share your mission with us?
God Bless.

True joy is a serious thing

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Kaalvoetpoena wrote:My name is Bernard,I am a Christian and a pastor.Have been a born again Christian for over50 years.I am in a ministry...but its a textile ministry...nudity in South Africa is still a no-no...but I hope things will change.

Pastor Bernard,

When you say it is a "no no", are you saying it is "illegal" or just not "socially acceptable"?

When we were in Ethiopia last year, twice, I saw someone walking down the road completely nude, on on a country road, and one in town. No one seemed to notice or care. Both were young men, so I do not know how they might react if they had been women. However, that was only two out of the thousands of people I came across, so I do not thing that nudity is the norm.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Jos » Mon May 04, 2020 6:44 am

Hello, I'm from South Africa.
I'm a Christian (catholic) and a closet naturist. Family man, husband, father.
Taught catechism in my early married life.
Jos
New Comer

Return to Please Introduce Yourself