Question about N-C

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Question about N-C

Postby Maverick » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:57 pm

Having been AWOL from this site for a few months and N-C for much longer, I logged into both today to try to catch up on things.

I noticed on N-C that the private messaging system has either been moved or disabled.

Can anyone here please shed some light on that? I had a few folks on our "sister site" with whom I corresponded exclusively by PM.

Thanks!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Re: Question about N-C

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:01 pm

PM has been disabled. You can still reach out to others in the public forum. Just type a post addressed to them but realize it’ll be viewable by all.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby naturist » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:27 pm

Yep, it's too bad NC eliminated personal messaging there. There were some very inappropriate messages sent to a member and upon researching other PM's they found the problem was even more widespread. So admin shut it down. I expect this site will become more active as NC members come here to do PMS. I would like to encourage more to join here but members are not allowed to advertise or even mention cnvillage over there. Apparently there was a falling out between these two sites.
naturist
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:43 pm

Really? That's a shame on both accounts. I think banning PMs altogether is a bit much though. One bad apple spoils the bunch...

One thing this site does need to do, especially before a wave of refugees arrives, is install an SSL certificate for security. That ensures that the information sent to and from the site is encrypted.

Natman, if you're out there, is this something you could do? Let me know if I can assist.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism