Hiya its me again xx

What family issues do you wish to discuss here? Parenting, coupling, stages of life, discussing naturism with reluctant family members, growing in Christ as a family? Anything else?<P>Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Hiya its me again xx

Postby Kim13 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:42 pm

Hello everyone and welcome all new members, I have not been about much as i have been staying with my aunt who had a bad fall and hurt her back, i help with housework, do her shopping and help her shower etc. Hope i put this in the right forum? Take care all Kim xx
xxx God Bless xxx Be Naked - Be Natural - Be Free xxx Kim xx

A Peacful 2007 Everyone xxx From Kim & Mom Angie xxx
Kim13
Permanent Resident

Postby jochanaan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:02 pm

Hiya, Kim! Well, wherever you put it, it's good to hear from you again.

And good for you, to help out your aunt like this! Is she cool with you going naked? :)
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Kim13 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:38 pm

Thanks for your kind reply Jochanaan, my aunt has seen me naked all my life although she is not a naturist, but when she comes to visit we are usually naked, and also she has no problem being naked in front of me either she is mums older sis she is 40yo. Kim xx
xxx God Bless xxx Be Naked - Be Natural - Be Free xxx Kim xx

A Peacful 2007 Everyone xxx From Kim & Mom Angie xxx
Kim13
Permanent Resident

Postby Martin » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:52 pm

It's good to hear from you again, Kim. I hope that your aunt is feeling much better. I know that she must greatly appreciate your help and concern.

Martin
Naked and unashamed.
Martin
Native Resident

Postby natman » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 pm

It's great to have you back in the forums, and it's great to hear of a young girl who is willing to help her injured aunt.

Kim13 wrote:my aunt has seen me naked all my life although she is not a naturist, but when she comes to visit we are usually naked, and also she has no problem being naked in front of me either she is mums older sis she is 40yo.

I'm sure that make it a lot easier to take care of her. I also hope she is feeling better.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby LivingFree » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:09 am

Hi, Kim. Welcome back.
LivingFree

Postby Desert Hiker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 am

Welcome back Kim--it is good to hear from you. And good for you, to help your ailing aunt like that. Also, it is certainly good to hear that you all are apparently comfortable enough to be free of clothes while there helping out. It is a blessing to see good, healthy family relationships demonstrated.

And this IS the Family Issues forum--so, I can't think of a better place to park this one, than here.
Peace In Christ, Sam

Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart...--Job
Desert Hiker
Councillor

Postby firefighter » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:25 pm

Welcome back Kim and God Bless you for helping your aunt.

Peace be with you.
Jim
firefighter
Native Resident

Postby Strandloper » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:45 pm

Hi, Kim –
welcome back on this side.
As Nathan wrote, the fact that your aunt is used to seeing you naked, and doesn’t mind you seeing her nude either, means that looking after her must be more comfortable.
I dread the day I might have to care for my mother, not because I would have any hassles about washing her or helping her on the toilet, but because she would probably be dying of shame about it.
Keep smiling!
Shalom,
Strandloper
Strandloper
Native Resident

Postby xxemozislovexx » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:29 pm

welcome kim :D :roll:
XXeMoXX
xxemozislovexx
Permanent Resident

Return to Family issues